Safety Lights End of Train Light MK-3USA
Lightweight End of Train Device
This FRA approved light is perfect for industrials, locals, and yard jobs without the expense or weight of traditional end of train lights. This unit uses a robust rotary switch, extremely bright LEDs, and only weights a fraction of the weight of traditional end of train devices.
Ref # RRS-0512-08 Correspondence # 005067
SAVE the expense of traditional end of train lights.
|EOT-1||Light with bracket|
|EOT-2||Light with bracket, hose, and gauge|
|EOT BRKT SM||Bracket without cage|
|EOT HOSE||Hose with gauge only|
- Perfect for industrials, locals and yard jobs without the expense of traditional end of train lights.
- New lightweight version weighs only 15.5 lbs. with batteries and bracket.
- Powder Coated Bracket available with or without protective cage
- Battery life of over 750 hrs.** (flashing 12hrs. per night = 62days @ 68°F)
- Integrated photo-cell for automatic day/night operation
- High reliability LEDs for long life
- High impact polycarbonate lens and one piece body molding
- Electronic components sealed in compartment to IP65
- No body seals to be effected when changing batteries
- Robust rotary switch incorporating a solid state optical switch with no moving contact parts at rear of lamp