safety equipment safety level
Safety Warning Level
Uneven and unpaved surfaces are often encountered when jacking a freight car at a repair facility or along the right of way. Designed to meet the harsh conditions of the railroad, this Safety Warning Level will alert you when settling occurs while car is in raised position.
Uneven and unpaved surfaces are often encountered when jacking a freight car at a repair facility or on like of road. Jack blocking could settle while the car is in the raised position, especially when blocking place are less than desirable.
If blocking settles, the car could tilt allowing the car to fall off the jacks. The safety level sounds in alarm if the car settles more than one degree, alerting the operators that there is a problem with the jacks.
- 2 Axis Inclinometer
- Less than 1 degree sensitivity
- 1/10th of a second response time
- Last up to 40 hours fully charged
- Rechargeable battery
- Weighs only 10 pounds
- Durable housing
- Durable carrying case
- Large light beacons can be seen from side view
- Two 90 lb pull magnets for secure mounting
- Self diagnosis when you boot the system up